Tuesday, March 3, 2015

POEMLESS


Remind me the point of writing poems knowing that public opinion is more of a weak tyrant compared with my our private opinions of myself.

Remind that "being happy is not only happiness" ...remind me why I write from the narrowness of my experiences confined to everything I believe.

"While from the twist of the neck nothing but liquids can pass into the stomach"

Remind me that from the twist of my pen..nothing comes through but my made up words...remind me I love to write...

Remind me of the words that wake me up from my sleep so I can write them down into this poem....remind me of how much I read and perhaps I will wake back into normance ....remind me I am a poet and I will write you a love poem.

In respect to egotism

Remind me why I write poems about myself....perhaps if there were others I knew as well...then I wouldn't...

Remind me that I have travelled a good deal and I would say to you..
Yes
Man..is soon placed into soil for compost that is in common everywhere.

Remind me I will die one day like MOTHER did....by a seeming fate commonly called death..remind me that my pen will run dry one day

Remind me that the finest qualities of our human nature is like a bloom of spring flowers..or summer fruits to whom we pick and preserve only in the most delicate way ...but yet we do not treat each other thus tenderly.

Remind me I am guilty of the above too

..remind me that the characteristics of wisdom is not doing anything desperate...that it is never too late to give up our prejudices....

Remind me not to be like the mass of men who live of quiet despreration ...

Remind that what everyone echoes or what they do in silence only passes as true to-day and may turn out to be falsehood to-morrow ...mere smoke of personal opinions...which some trust for a spring cloud that would sprinkle fertility sun on thier faces.

Remind me that what some people say you cannot do...you can turn out and do.....

Remind me I'm poemless on a cold homeless February night...remind me I am poemless on the day I come to die.

#TrueInitiative #youthofafrica #supportjjemba

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 key attributes and contributions for a beginning soccer coach

  As a soccer coach, there are numerous qualities and skills you can bring to the table to ensure the success and development of your team. ...