Saturday, January 30, 2016

A New poem I am working on for my next book

A woman’s work…

I know little about women
what they want
what they wear
and I have littleno clue about the things they talk about
and how they walk, this I know
I have not yet seen another beautiful thing on God’s wide earth
that undulateswiggles her hips like that
well some women are presidents
some are queens
some play sports
some write poems and novels
well I know little about women
weather be a president or queen
I know little about women
and their jobs
women
birth
babies
breast feeding

Jeremykimbugwejjemba 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 key attributes and contributions for a beginning soccer coach

  As a soccer coach, there are numerous qualities and skills you can bring to the table to ensure the success and development of your team. ...