Thursday, January 14, 2016

Wonderful woman

Wonderful woman 

I Think of You As The Wonderful Woman You Are. 


You Are The Perfect Woman In My Opinion.  

Tender And Passionate, Dear And Special Lover. I´m Honored For Being Your Biggest Admirer. I Feel Proud Of Being With You, That´s For Sure.

I Also Have My Secret And This Revelation I Only Tell You, You Who Is The Most Amazing Woman I Ever Knew. 

I Want You And I Have You, So I Deem Myself The Happiest Man In The World. 

Keep This Secret In Your Memory, So No One Else Can Have Access To It. 

Do Not Forget The Fact That Your Biggest Appointment Is With Me.

 I Want To Continue To Be The First Name In The Schedule Of Your Heart. 

Congratulations To You, my dear love,  You Better Know That You Are The Most Loved One Of Your Kind…

Jeremykimbugwejjemba

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 key attributes and contributions for a beginning soccer coach

  As a soccer coach, there are numerous qualities and skills you can bring to the table to ensure the success and development of your team. ...