Thursday, March 10, 2016

When The Victim Is To Blame, a FB post on #UgandaDecides

Elton Joseph Mabirizi: 

When The Victim Is To Blame

2016 presidential candidate Elton Joseph Mabirizi has taken to his Facebook page to cite instances during which the government "blamed the victim". This comes after claims that break-ins at the offices of Amama Mbabazi's lawyers were stage managed. 

Below is the post in its entirety:

"When the victim is to blame

1. When my brother Kizza Besigye bandaged his hand after he was shot by a rubber bullet in his finger during the walk to work protests of 2011, a government minister said he was lying - that "he was using the bandage and arm sling to attract sympathy".

2. When Police undressed FDC Women leader along Masaka Road on her way to Rukungiri, police said she had "undressed herself".

3. At the start of my presidential campaign in Busoga,when I was abducted my men in military uniform never mind that I was under the watch of 11 counter terrorism policemen who had been placed to guard me 24 hours a day even as I use the bathroom, "They said I had kidnapped myself. That I was a comedian".

4. When armed personnel broke into my brother Amama's petition lawyers' offices they say it was an inside job; "that the lawyers broke into their own offices and stole their own computers and documents..

Lets wait to see who abducts himself next.

You cannot fool all the people all the time.

For God and my Country."

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 key attributes and contributions for a beginning soccer coach

  As a soccer coach, there are numerous qualities and skills you can bring to the table to ensure the success and development of your team. ...