Thursday, February 2, 2017

I grow on ...POEMS BY JEREMY JJEMBA



I grow on


 
POEMS BY JEREMY JJEMBA


This picture of me (Jeremy Jjemba) was taken at Kasubi Nursery School, in Kampala, Uganda! By Julie Webb, Canadian missionary ! 
 


Each day, I grow on


Like a traveller in an unknown territory


I grow on


 


Each succeeding morning has something new


But I grow on


Seed to plant


I grow on   


 


It is with difficulty that I grow on


I grow on to reality


 


From a newborn


To a child


To a boy


To a teen


 


I grow on
In the reality of daily bliss and chaos, a cloud of northern lights, some laughing gas, tick, tock, tick, tock, a bomb in time square, red devil sheet rocking bounciness, the gopher, the lettuce, dice rolling black sunshine, jolly pop hanging out with bombita, I grow on to the day I will need kiddie dope

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 key attributes and contributions for a beginning soccer coach

  As a soccer coach, there are numerous qualities and skills you can bring to the table to ensure the success and development of your team. ...