Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Song for a lady


Song for a lady

 

Let me go now and write a song for a lady

I write, mind you well

That her kiss

Warm, frisky, moist-mouthed,

Eager, timid and indeed sweet, driven by love’s thirst

 

Far from love

Far from love in the quickest, a blink of an eye

 

But close to love

Close to love, close like my own skin

 

Let me go now and then and write a song for a lady

I write we danced to love songs

We smiled in youth having fun I write

 

Together happy as in ever after

In this moment I dream and do not believe

That I have heard the singing of her heart on my chest in tune beat per beat it never went silent

 

 I write a song for a lady borrowing many imagined expressions, such as, love; love like it will never end

Or maybe I should use: everything with a start has an end, I write a song for a lady

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 key attributes and contributions for a beginning soccer coach

  As a soccer coach, there are numerous qualities and skills you can bring to the table to ensure the success and development of your team. ...